1. Name and contact of lawfirm’s responsible person for data protection
This data protection notice refers to data processing by:
Attorney-at-law Dr. Dominic Thiele, Abteistrasse 11, D-20149 Hamburg, Germany, email: email@example.com, phone: +49 (0) 40 609441770, fax: +49 (0) 40 609441779
The lawfirm’s responsible person for data protection can be contacted at the contact details above.
2. Processing and storage of person related data and purpose of use
a) When visiting this website
When visiting our website www.prozessanwalt-hamburg.de (also available at: www.prozessanwaelte-hamburg.de, www.vertragsanwalt-hamburg.de, www.vertragsanwalt-hamburg.com, www.vertragsrecht-hamburg.com, www.arbitrator-hamburg.de, www.arbitration.hamburg, www.arbitrator.hamburg, www.litigator-hamburg.de, www.litigation-hamburg.de, www.dominic-thiele.de) the browser of your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the visiting computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the file accessed
- website from which access has been referred (referring URL)
- type of accessing browser and possibly of the operating system of accessing device and name of your access provider
The afore-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to our website
- convenient establishment of connection to our website
- supporting a comfortable use of our website
- review of system security and stability and
- further administrative purposes.
Legal basis for the processing of data is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes of data processing. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions to you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a button provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 s. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the transfer is required in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in a non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer pursuant to art. 6 para.1 s. 1 lit. c DSGVO,
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In the cookie information is stored in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize (1) that you have already visited us and (2) which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
5. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right to:
- request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, conclusive information on their details;
- immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us pursuant to art. 16 DSGVO;
- request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defence of legal rights is necessary;
- request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if the accuracy of the data is (1) disputed by you, (2) the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you do need this to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or (3) you have objected to processing in accordance with art. 21 DSGVO;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible pursuant to art. 20 DSGVO;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
6. Right of objection
If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 21 DSGVO, provided that (1) there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or (2) the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without any requirement of specifying particular reasons.
Should you wish to exercise your right of objection or withdrawal, it will be sufficient that you send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Current status and modifications to this data protection note
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated December 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to modify this data protection note. You can call up and print out the current data protection note at any time on the website at www.prozessanwalt-hamburg.de under “Data protection”.